Monday, February 11, 2013

friends with blogs

Today, I am going to talk about having friends with blogs. Because I have such friends. And they post some pretty neat stuff.

First, I would like all of y'all to go look at my good friend Brittany's blog. It is adorable. But more than adorable, it is a lot more informative than my blog here.

So, first read this entry where Brittany talks about what it's like inside the school and in the kitchens because it explains a lot of things that I would like to talk about, but I don't have the camera to sneak into class with!
http://brittanyinparis.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/a-look-inside/

Then, read her whole blog, Brittany in Paris as she talks details about each region we study along with the dishes we are making to accompany it. Also, her photo skills are a bazillion times better than mine.

Second, for those of you that speak Russian, check out this blog, Meal Time by Roma. Roman takes AMAZING pictures. If you do not speak Russian, I would recommend Google Translate or just the pictures.

Third, is Nat Cooks in Paris which is written by another of my dear friends here. However, Nat is just a smidge technology un-savy, so she has yet to figure out how to post on her blog. We're working on this.

Fourth, another friend actually professionally blogs! Here are her posts in Jamie Oliver's magazine: http://www.jamiemagazine.nl/nl/weblog/auteur/134/index.html. But, they are in Dutch...She also writes for Culy and you can see those posts here http://www.culy.nl/inspiratie/culinair-student-marina-verklapt-les-secrets-de-paris-deel-3/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment