Sunday, September 9, 2012

My uniform

This is me in my uniform:


without the clunky, white, reinforced toe shoes, of course. Those are too heavy to bring home, nor do they need to be washed.

Components include:
Houndstooth trousers
Long apron
side towel
jacket
hat
necktie

Things you can't see:
the hairnet
my tasting spoons and fork, and pen (worn in a pocket on the side of the sleeve)
student ID (still waiting on them to give us these)

When I am not in the kitchen, but just in the demonstration class (like our cooking lecture led by a chef), we only wear this:


(no hat, no hairnet, no apron, no towel)

I know what you're thinking. "Does Elyssa know that she just posted incredibly good-looking pictures of herself to the internet that the whole universe can see?"

Oui monsieurs et madames, je sais.



No comments:

Post a Comment